- 550g papaya, ripe and firm, remove seeds
- 30g peach gum
- 15g snow fungus
- 15g Dried Longan
- 10g of Red Dates
- 1200ml water
- 100g rock sugar or to taste
1. Soak peach gum and snow fungus for at least 5 hours, or overnight, until they are softened and plumped up in size. Drain and trim away impurities. Cut snow fungus into smaller florets.
2. Boil a large pot of water over high heat. Add in all ingredients, except for papaya and rock sugar. Bring it to a boil again. Reduce fire to low, and simmer for 45min.
3. Add papaya and rock sugar, continue to simmer for another 15min. Heat off. Serve hot or chilled.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating. Store in a cool, dry place.