Dan Nan Tai
Hewei Zhengchang Wan Fishing Pill IV 和胃整肠丸
Belladonna extract, cinnamon, clove, licorice, creosote, phenyl salicylate, mint brain.
This product is a brown pill, gas-specific, tastes hard and slightly numb, with a cool feeling.
Nausea, vomiting, anorexia, stomach pain, abdominal pain, bloating, bloating, diarrhea caused by stagnation.
0.2g*50 pills / box
Adult: Take 4-6 pills, 3 times daily
Child: Take 2-3 pills,3 times daily
The most common side effects are: dry mouth, constipation, reduced sweating, dry mouth, throat and skin, blurred vision, difficulty urinating (elderly).
DO NOT USE IF:
1. You have prostate hypertrophy.
2. You suffer from glaucoma.
3. You are lactating or pregnant.
1. Diet should be light. Avoid spicy, cold, and greasy food.
2. It is not advisable to take nourishing Chinese medicine while taking other medicines.
3. Use with caution if you suffer from hypertension, heart disease, reflux esophagitis, gastrointestinal obstructive disease, hyperthyroidism, ulcerative colitis.
4. Patients with severe chronic diseases such as liver disease, diabetes, and kidney disease should be taken under the guidance of a physician.
5. Chronic colitis, ulcerative colitis, pus, and other chronic medical histories should go to the hospital after suffering from diarrhea.
6. For children and the elderly, this product should be used under the guidance of a physician.
7. If the symptoms are not relieved after taking the drug for 3 days, you should go to the hospital for treatment.
8. For those with allergies, this product should be used with caution.
9. It is forbidden to use when the trait of this product changes.
10. Children must be under the supervision of an adult.
11. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
12. If you are using other medicines, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
Drug interactions may occur if used in conjunction with other drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist for details.