Dan Nan Tai
Hewei Zhengchang Wan Fishing Pill IV 和胃整肠丸
Belladonna extract, cinnamon, clove, licorice, creosote, phenyl salicylate, mint brain.
This product is a brown pill, gas-specific, tastes hard and slightly numb, with a cool feeling.
Applicable to nausea, vomiting, anorexia, stomach pain, abdominal pain, bloating, bloating, diarrhea caused by stagnation.
0.2g*50 pills / box
Adult: Take 4-6 pills, 3 times daily
Child: Take 2-3 pills,3 times daily
More common are: dry mouth, constipation, reduced sweating, dry mouth, throat and skin, blurred vision, difficulty urinating (elderly).
1. Prostate hypertrophy, glaucoma patients disabled.
2. Lactating women are banned.
3. Pregnant women are banned.
1. Diet should be light, avoid spicy, cold, greasy food.
2. It is not advisable to take nourishing Chinese medicine while taking the medicine.
3. Hypertension, heart disease, reflux esophagitis, gastrointestinal obstructive disease, hyperthyroidism, ulcerative colitis patients with caution.
4. Patients with severe chronic diseases such as liver disease, diabetes, and kidney disease should be taken under the guidance of a physician.
5. Chronic colitis, ulcerative colitis, pus and other chronic medical history, should go to the hospital after suffering from diarrhea.
6. Children and the elderly should be used under the guidance of a physician.
7. If the symptoms are not relieved after taking the drug for 3 days, you should go to the hospital for treatment.
8. For those who are allergic to this product, those with allergies should be used with caution.
9. It is forbidden to use when the trait of this product changes.
10. Children must be under the supervision of an adult.
11. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
12. If you are using other medicines, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
Drug interactions may occur if used in conjunction with other drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist for details.