- Bamboo fungus is a mushroom which grows on bamboo plants.
- The color ranges from off-white to pale brown. When dried, it resembles miniature loofah sponges.
- It contains essential amino acids and multiple vitamins that considered the most medical valued food.
- Bamboo fungus is high in protein, low fat, and has 8 kinds of amino acids that the human body needs.
- It is good for eyes and lung
- Dried bamboo fungus should be stored in a dry, cool place.
- Before cooking, the bamboo fungus should be soaked in lightly salted water for 20 minutes. Squeeze out all moisture before using it. For better texture, boil the fungus for no more than 1 minute, then dip it into the cold water before cooking.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are taking medications, pregnant or nursing, consult your health professional.
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY DUE TO PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT.